FF College Rules ‘12:
• Draft is done via Chat Room, E-MAIL, whatever it takes.We draft to fill the 18 roster spots and then you can add 1 extra player up until week 1 starts. For a max of 19. The 19th player pickup starts at draft end and ends the night before the opening game.
• 18 player roster, 19 if you take advantage of the no cut FA after the draft and before the season starts (4 protected players allowed)
• Pool of available players from DIV I football.
• You may trade players from prior to week 1 until week 9. You cannot exceed or be under the roster limit of 19.
• Free agent pick ups after 3rd week (must be position for position) until playoffs. FreeAgents are from Sunday through Wed (they do not get credit for the week they are picked up in (example week 3 game on Monday night and a player was requested on Sunday and awarded he starts the week beginning on Thurs – in this case week 4) Each day players are awarded in order of worst team 1st. TieBreakers same as MNM.
• Draft based on inverse order of finish
• No submission of rosters. Each week 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 Def will be maximized for your weekly score.
• Player Scoring:
Passing TDs = 3 pts
Rushing/receiving/Return TDs = 6 pts
1 pt per 30 yards passing
1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving
• Kicker Scoring:
3 pts per FG
1 pt per XP
• Defense Scoring:
0 = 5 points
1-6 = 3 points
7-13 = 1 point
14+ = 0 points
Total Yards Allowed
0-199 = 5 points
200-249 = 3 points
250-299 = 1 point
300+ = 0 points
Sack = 1 point (REMOVED no points)
INT/Fumble Recovery = 2 points
Safety = 3 points
TD = 6 points
(special team TDs are counted in DEF points and individual players)
• Head-to-Head schedule will be determined by previous season finish.
• Season will be 10 games.
• Using MNM tiebreakers if necessary. Top 2 teams in each conference in first week of playoffs. Championship game between the two Conference Champions.
• Should a dispute arise, RAN#2 decision is final.